Code : MA
Department : CPO General Medicine/Business Unit Specialty
Reports to : Medicine Country TA/BU Clinical Head/Medical Director General Medicine/Chief Scientific Officer
- Provide thorough up-to-date medical, clinical development and relevant commercial expertise to drive Novartis message delivery to key influencers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with CPO, Regional and Global team members in the execution of relevant clinical activities in assigned project(s).
- MD, DO or PhD degree in Health Sciences is required.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and spoken).
- More than 2 years' experience in clinical medicine and/or research.
- Familiarity with all aspects of drug development, GCP and local regulations, including regulations of promotional materials.
- Knowledge of clinical trial design statistics and pharmacokinetics.
- Solid medical and scientific writing skills, and good planning ability.
- Familiarity with marketing principles and strategies.
- Contribute medical, clinical expertise and scientific advice to all allied departments in local CPO including support to the local ICRO team for timely execution of studies conducted in the CPO and to DRA in interactions with authorities.
- Collaborate effectively with CPO, Regional and Global Teams in executing relevant clinical activities, including initial input in protocols and ongoing medical support.
- Drive the C4MPH strategy and contribute to the strategic alignment of assigned Development Project(s) and Brand(s) in local BF/BU.
- Plan, initiate and manage the implementation and drive the timely publication of Post Phase III clinical activities including local profiling programs when applicable.
- Responsible for local clinical trial oversight of adverse event reporting together with CS&E as well as clinical input into adherence to GCP, and in line with ICH and local regulations.
- In collaboration with Clinical Operations (ICRO), advise/recommend potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of KOLs.